Kabbalah, 8-week course, Thursdays at 7 p.m., through Jan. 25
(free for THZ members)
Hebrew Chant Circle, 1st Sunday of each month, 1 p.m., $10 donation
Hot Topics for Cold Nights: What’s Your Kosher? Sunday, Jan. 7, 6:30-8 p.m.
Ehyeh: A Kabbalah For Tomorrow, Sunday, Jan. 21, 2-3:30 p.m.
Hot Topics for Cold Nights: What’s Your Shabbat? Sunday, Feb. 11, 6:30-8 p.m
- To assure all classes offered are in line with our mission and vision statements;
- To educate our congregants on worship with the goal of engaging them in regularly attending Shabbat and holiday services;
- To attract people to THZ by offering classes they cannot find anywhere else.
Temple Har Zion encourages its members to use their knowledge in helping others learn different aspects of Judaism by attending classes and considering teaching their own class. We are happy to receive suggestions for classes and appreciate the opportunity to bring in guest lecturers to enhance the learning!
Examples of classes that THZ has run:
- Reading Hebrew
- Ichud N’shamot (Unity of Souls)
- Hebrew Chant
- Blessing Workshops
- Understanding Your Haggaddah
- Jewish Spirituality